Refund/Exchange Policy – 1st Class Hosting
1st Class Hosting LLC Billing Policy
The Terms Of Service Agreement will superseded this agreement outlined below. Please refer to the 1st Class Hosting Terms Of Service Agreement for legal issues and compliance questions. The following is 1st Class Hosting’s billing policy. All customers must comply with the conditions set forth below. Usage of 1st Class Hosting LLC’s products & services constitutes customer’s acceptance of this billing policy.
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by 1st Class Hosting before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for administrative fees.
- All international clients must pay by credit/debit card. 1st Class Hosting LLC does not accept international checks.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current when taking advantage of 1st Class Hosting’ payplans.
- All pay plans are automatically invoiced according to pay plan terms and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Billing is based on availability of the membership site and applicable administrative services, not usage.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
Pay Plan Billing
Billing cycles begin upon invoicing. Once invoiced, each customer is committed to the remaining term of the billing cycle. Refunds of pay plan or administrative fees will not be given. Customers are not required to use products or services during the cycle. Customers are free to close accounts at any time without any termination charges or fees. In event of cancellation, 1st Class Hosting will not pro-rate any portion of unused administrative services, and all outstanding invoices including outstanding payment plans must be paid in full and the client will have the opportunity to take over payments and fees associated with 1st Class Hosting’s services (software costs) if the client wishes to retain the systems 1st Class Hosting has built for them. This is only available after all upfront fees are paid in full, and the account must be in good standing.
As a current or prior customer of 1st Class Hosting, each customer agrees to provide 1st Class Hosting 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. 1st Class Hosting must be the first option in billing disputes. Should 1st Class Hosting receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before 1st Class Hosting has been given a chance to resolve the issue, 1st Class Hosting has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, 1st Class Hosting retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. 1st Class Hosting will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, 1st Class Hosting will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
1st Class Hosting accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per customer basis and must be agreed to by 1st Class Hosting. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank. 1st Class Hosting currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Billing for Payplans and Administrative Services
- Credit/debit card billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged every 30 days for payplans and administrative programs. If the credit/debit card is declined, 1st Class Hosting will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due will be assessed a late fee. No less than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 90 days, it will be deactivated. Once deactivated, the customer will not be able to recover any files. The account record and delinquent balance is then submitted to a third-party collection agency.
- Late Fee: 1st Class Hosting may assess a $25.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, 1st Class Hosting may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: 1st Class Hosting may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $25.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- E-check Fee: Payments via e-check may be assessed a $35.00 processing fee at the time of the transaction.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
1st Class Hosting will not issue any refunds outside the explicit terms of the agreement, whether in full or prorated.
Cancellations must be made verbally through an 1st Class Hosting representative. E-mail requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with an 1st Class Hosting representative will create a cancellation request. Please refer to the 1st Class Hosting Master Service Agreement for all information regarding cancellations. Early Termination fees may apply, or Post Launch Termination Fees may apply.
- Closing an account with 1st Class Hosting cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. 1st Class Hosting will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with an 1st Class Hosting representative to process a cancellation.
- Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation any outstanding balance must be settled before closing of an account is possible. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collections service.
Your privacy is important to us. Upon sale, both parties agree to a mutual non-disclosure/non compete. We promise to protect your ideas, data, and revenue information. We will not share, sell, or market to your list without your consent.
All orders are processed through each client’s own merchant gateway or through 1st Class Hosting’s gateway, and dispersed according to the gross revenue sharing agreement. Each party is responsible for all taxes on their portion of gross revenues according to amounts specified in the revenue share agreement.
1st Class Hosting reserves the right to publicly demonstrate client’s use of 1st Class Hosting LLC.